PLEASE READ THIS TO KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
1) We will only be allowing ONE patient in the office at a time.
2) Please be ON TIME and call when you arrive for your appointment to ensure the previous patient has left and it is safe to come inside.
3)We will ask that you remain outside or in your vehicle while there is another patient in the office.
4) We will be checking your temperature with a non-contact thermometer before entering the store. Any patient with a 100 degree or higher temperature will NOT be permitted in the office and asked to reschedule their appointment.
5) Masks are REQUIRED for entry.
6) Contact Lens wearers MUST REMOVE their contact lenses BEFORE coming into the office. Please wear your eyeglasses to your appointment.
7) All Eyeglass dispense will be done at the door.
We are monitoring the situation and adopting recommendations by the CDC and doing everything possible to mitigate the risk of developing any kind of illness while visiting our office.
We are taking steps to ensure wherever enhanced sanitation measures are possible, that they are being implemented.
As a medical office, we have always been diligent about cleanliness and disinfection and continue to do so. All equipment is wiped with alcohol between every patient, all surfaces are cleaned with antibacterial cleansers periodically throughout the day, all surfaces in our contact lens room are cleaned between each patient, both doctors and staff wash their hands between each patient, and any staff member exhibiting illness is asked to remain home.
We ask that you please be mindful of the health and safety of yourself and others, if you are experiencing signs of illness or believe you have been in contact with someone who may be ill, please reschedule your appointment to a later time.
Every patient must complete the COVID Health Questionnaire, linked at the top of this page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the office.
-Toufexis Family Eve Care
To minimize your time in the office and to reduce paperwork and hand to hand contact, please fill out the New Patient Demographic Form Below.